Let’s break down these 3 things one by one, and I will give you short-term solutions that will create the path to starting long-term financial freedom.
- I don’t have money to start
This is the most common excuse. I have overcome this with a couple of simple approaches, use one or all to speed up results.
– Get a short-term job – take 4 weeks to 2 months to, stack up to get your “BANKROLL” of cash which you will use to invest, separate from your savings. Use a separate account like https://www.simple.com/ to easily set up a separate bank account. It is important to make this account independent from your savings so that you can measure growth.
– Cut out bullshit like eating out, coffee, etc. (ads up over time)
- I am not sure what to buy/sell/flip
This takes mental energy, but finding your niche pays off. I am married to no specific idea/niche, and just follow where the money is:
Things I have done in the past below:
– Flipping clothing (supreme, shoes, streetwear, etc
– Limited Edition toys
– Flipping NFT’s and digital art
– Thrift Store Searching – Hit thrift store, flip on Mercari or eBay.
– Donated items – people often want to give stuff away they don’t take time to sell. You sell them (Search FB marketplace or Craigslist)
– Refurbish old furniture – I have personally never done this, but I have friends who have trucks who pick up free bookshelves, dressers, etc, and they sand them and repaint them and sell each piece for $500-800 profit, they do 2-3 a week.
- I don’t understand (x)
This is where you learn how to use a search engine. How to ask Google questions, sending yourself down a rabbit hole of information to find areas of interest in the market to start earning some cash.
This is where you have to take action on your own. It is your choice to win or stay stagnant.
If you want to take it a step further with little starting capital, you can even build courses online, or start writing on substack, or start a youtube channel and build long-term content. This will just take more time and marketing acumen.
TO CONCLUDE AND RECAP:
- Earn extra cash / cut back on consumption or both
- Find your niche / product
- Learn to use Google. Education and Information is FREE
Get to work. And hit me up if I can help you find anything you need on your journey! I am here to support you however you can.